Confession: 99.7% of the time, I apply my makeup in the car. So I probably look at myself more in this mirror than any other mirror. {This is me waiting for N at his guitar lesson today}.
Oh my stars I almost fell off my chair when I saw you posted!! I'm soooo excited you're taking the challenge! And we must be sisters because the other picture I was contemplating using was my face in the rearview mirror because the car is where I spend most of my time! That is too funny! Can't wait to see your favorite shoes:)
ME TOO, this is so awesome!!! So glad you're playing along!!!! Way to take a creative approach... so much more interesting than the straight on shot!!!
Oh my stars I almost fell off my chair when I saw you posted!! I'm soooo excited you're taking the challenge! And we must be sisters because the other picture I was contemplating using was my face in the rearview mirror because the car is where I spend most of my time! That is too funny! Can't wait to see your favorite shoes:)
ReplyDeleteME TOO, this is so awesome!!! So glad you're playing along!!!! Way to take a creative approach... so much more interesting than the straight on shot!!!
ReplyDelete